The poster session at eHealth2011 is an excellent opportunity to see and discuss upcoming research in a number of areas such as telenursing, health and social media, epidemic intelligence, games for health and remote living systems.
We are also having an online poster session in the form of an eHealth2011 flickr group where all of the posters can be viewed and commented upon:www.flickr.com/groups/ehealth2011
We hope that this will raise the profile of the poster submissions and enable online discussion before, during and after the conference.
UpdateWe found that some posters were not visible to all users on the Flickr group page, due to Flickr's settings. We have added a gallery where all the posters that have been uploaded can be viewed and commented on.
Instructions for PresentersAt the conference, an A0 size poster board will be provided along with double sided tape / pins to mount the poster.
Details about uploading a poster to the eHealth2011 flickr group have been emailed previously.
- Telenursing in patient-nurse communication - challenge to patient safety? - Marita Koivunen, Anne Wallenius and Maija Hupli
- A Survey of Dental Pain Experiences Reported on Twitter - Jennifer Gibbs, Jens Page, Natlie Heaivilin and Barbara Gerbert
- Epidemic intelligence (EI) in France: social networking emphasising the process - Violaine Gauthier, Laetitia Vaillant, Marc Gastellu-Etchegorry and Philippe Barboza
- Enhancement of sensitivity with gathering Internet-based systems for early threat detection within the global health security initiative (GHSI): the EAR project - Laetitia Vaillant, Julie Nys, Marc Gastellu-Etchegorry and Philippe Barboza
- Review of evaluation processes of Web-based systems mining medical information applied to epidemic intelligence. - Laetitia Vaillant, Marc Gastellu-Etchegorry and Philippe Barboza
- Social Networks and Medical Doctors and Students: a review of the main recommendations on using them - Miguel Angel Mayer, Angela Leis and Alex Mayer
- Pharmageddon: Reinforcing Antimicrobial Pharmacology Knowledge of Health Science Students Through a Tower Defense Video Game - Isidor Cardenas
- Connect and Share: Helping Seniors with Social Isolation use Facebook. - Kyle Boyd, Chris Nugent, Mark Donnelly and Roy Sterritt
- Dermatovenereology Ontology for Education and Expert Systems - Tatiana Gavrilova, Roman Ravodin and Ekaterina Bolotnikova
- Representing and accessing scientific knowledge about the Alzheimer's Disease: the Semantic BiblioDem Portal - Gayo Diallo, Khadim Drame, Fleur Delva, Jean-François Dartigues and Fleur Mougin
- A Remote Elderly Assisted Living System Design and Implementation - Mona Ghassemian, Shah Auckburaully, Maria Pretorius, David Jai-Persad, Lachlan Mackinnon, Bonniface Umeadi, Justin Cooper, Gesche Huebner and Keith Jones
- Guideline for review and approval of the U-health care medical device - Sukyoung Lee, Seungho Son, Jinbaek Jeong, Hee-kyo Jeong, Gyu-Ha Ryu, Kwang-soo Joo